WB Student Credit Card Scheme Apply Online, Amount, registration 2021
Westbengal student credit card scheme apply online, get all information about new WB Student Credit Card Scheme
Apply Online, Amount, registration. All details and complete information about this WB student credit card.
WB government just announced about the new yojna of WB Student Credit Card Scheme , according to this scheme one student from West Bengal can apply for the new student card in West Bengal. According to this scheme a student from West Bengal can apply for the loan of 10 Lakhs from the wb government.
How to apply for WB Student Credit Card Scheme
To get this credit sum, the competitor needs to apply on the web. Data about the application cycle is given in the article beneath. Through this data, you can get schooling credit of 10 lakh rupees given by the public authority. This plan has been begun by the Mamata Banerjee government according to the guarantees made in the gathering decisions. Be that as it may, till now the instruction division has not given any authority warning in regards to this plan.
- wb student credit card
- wb student credit card apply
- wb student credit card eligibility
Official website link- Click here
WB Student Credit Card yojna 2021
For applying to this credit card yojna just follow these steps.
STEP 1=> Application Form will open, Now fill every one of the subtleties referenced in the STUDENT CREDIT CARD Application Form–individual subtleties, Co Borrower and street number, Bank subtleties
STEP2 => Uploading Document alternative will show up, Upload all the documents(Aadhar, signature, photograph , PAN card, Address evidence and so forth,) individually.
STEP 3=> Now the SAVE the Application Form and Applicants profile view will show up with signature and photo.
STEP 4=> Now you’re done, Save the Application Form.
Required documents for applying in WB Student Card Scheme
- Aadhar card Residence certificate
- Mobile number Passport size photograph
- Age proof Ration card Income certificate
- Bank account details
Some broad conditions have been made to give the advantage of this plan so just destitute understudies can exploit this plan. Some significant data identified with the plan is being told in the article beneath. We are giving this data to you based on data accessible on the Internet. We are giving you data about the conditions that have come up so far as WB Student Credit Card Scheme
- wb student credit card website
- wb student credit card online apply
- Wb student credit card online apply durgapur
1. The advantage of this plan will be offered distinctly to the understudies of West Bengal.
2. The advantage of this plan will be given distinctly for consideration. You can’t utilize this cash for other work.
3. Training advances will be offered uniquely to understudies above class 10.
4. An opportunity to reimburse the advance is 15 years in the wake of joining the work.
5. This credit can be utilized for institutional costs and non-institutional costs.
6. Understudies should pay an ostensible basic premium of 4% for this credit.
7. With the given WB Student Credit Card, understudies can take an advance of 10 lakhs.
8. The age of the understudy taking the credit ought to
Amount of WB Student Credit Card Scheme
On the acknowledgment of the application made by you for the plan, you will be given a Mastercard by the public authority. In this WB Student Credit Card, you will be given an instruction advance up to Rs 10 lakh at a financing cost of 4%. WB Student Credit Card Amount can be expanded by in excess of 10 lakhs. Some qualification conditions have been made to expand this credit of Rs 10 lakh. This credit can be stretched out for undergrad, postgraduate, doctoral, and post-doctoral investigations in India or abroad.
For other data about the plan, you will be informed on your portable. For this, you need to permit the warning of our site. You should post your inquiries in the remark box offered beneath to get responses to your inquiries in regards to the plan. We will refresh our article now and again dependent on the warning gave by the public authority.